This will be kids' favorite party favors at your party. You can turn this into a party activity but in my honest opinion, it could get pretty messy. If you are making this for your party favor, have your little one help you mix slime colors at the end. Just make sure that they are wearing a shirt that can get dirty. It's not fun when food coloring splashes or wet slime gets on their shirt.Continue reading
Make colorful confetti mats for your next princess party. It can also be a fun project to do with your kids.
How to Make:
1. We are going to make a 14"x18" mat. Cut two pieces of vinyl larger than 14"x18" rectangle to give enough room for sewing. Then put 2 pieces together and draw a 14"x18" rectangle on the top layer with a light colored marker. This line will be a guideline for sewing.
2. Sew two pieces of vinyl together, following the guideline. Only sew 3 sides and leave one side open. You can choose any style of stitching on your sewing machine.
3. Here is the fun part! Fill the vinyl with colorful confetti. Kids love doing this. My 7 year old helped me with this step.
4. Seal the vinyl pocket by sewing the last side.
5. Trim excess vinyl from the edges and you are done!
Set your princess party table with our Once Upon A Time decorations and the confetti mats! You can use different colored confettis to coordinate other party themes.Continue reading
This is a great way to entertain your kids on rainy days, a playdate, or at party. It's easy to do for any age and the best part, not a big mess! We think this would be a fun craft for a space themed party.Continue reading
April marks the beginning of Spring, which means flowers, showers and rainbows! We're celebrating Find a Rainbow Day by creating rainbow unicorn bookmarks. Make them with your little rainbow chaser as a fun DIY or makes a great party favor.Continue reading
This year Easter falls on April Fools Day, which means the perfect time to surprise your loved ones with a confetti surprise! Borrowed from many Latin cultures, confetti eggs or Cascarones are eggs that are hollowed out and filled with confetti or glitter. Simple enough to recreate at home, get messy with the kiddos and have a lot fun!Continue reading
Spring is here! Or at least that's what the experts say. It's still chilly in the New York so we will continue to wait for Spring but that doesn't mean you can't celebrate inside with butterfly party masks, inspired by our Butterfly Garden collection.Continue reading
Are you looking for some healthy snack options for your Space themed party?
Rocket Fruit Kabob and Watermelon Stars will work great with theme.
Trim strawberries and cut banana and cantaloupe as shown above.
Assemble kabob in above order, then cut the kabob sticks to desired length.
Make watermelon slices (suggest 3/8" thickness) then use star cookie cutter to stamp out shapes. We use 2nd small size.Continue reading
Chocolate covered Pretzel rods are super easy and fun to make. On this post we made them to go with a Princess-themed party but you can choose different colored candy melts and sprinkles for different themes.Continue reading
Turn your water bottles into rockets!Continue reading