1. Gift / Favor Bags: Our widest sticker dimensions are 5 inches so it fits great on medium gift bags. You can find these at stores like Party City, Target, Michaels, etc.
2. Balloons: It might not lay perfectly flat but no one can tell. Let your kid help you put them on or you can even make this a party activity.
3. Party Name Tags: Make it easy to call kids by their names. Welcome your party guests by giving them this name tag to stick it on their shirt. They can also feel like a part of the theme!
4. Party Cups: Not only will your cups look tied to your party theme, your guests won't have to guess who's cup is who's.
5. Party Favors: Give the stickers as a favor. Roll it up and tie a ribbon or twine on it.
6. Gift Boxes: Now you get the idea. you can stick this on any surface you wish to decorate. The finish on this sticker is writable so you can write simple notes like "Happy Bday", "Thank You", "Congrats!" or simply their name.
Shop for our stickers here!