This is a perfect kid's craft for Memorial Day weekend! Paper pinwheels can make a great decor and also easy to make! Let your little one help you cut or create a coloring version.
printable (print them double sided on a cardstock) or scrapbooking printed paper
- exacto knife or scissors
- paper fastener (I got star shaped ones for fun. There are many options on Amazon)
- paper straw
- hole punch (1/8)
1. cut out square in printable or cut printed paper into a square
2. make diagonal cut and punch holes where indicated. The center hole will have to be cut out with Exacto knife.
3. punch a hole on one end of paper straw
4. gather corner with holes into the center
5. use paper fastener to hold together loosely.
6. Test out your pinwheels! adjust fastener distance if necessary.