Galaxy Slime - Space Themed Party Favors
This will be kids' favorite party favors at your party. You can turn this into a party activity but in my honest opinion, it could get pretty messy. If you are making this for your party favor, have your little one help you mix slime colors at the end. Just make sure that they are wearing a shirt that can get dirty. It's not fun when food coloring splashes or wet slime gets on their shirt.
Materials: (makes 5 containers)
- 6 oz plastic containers
- 3 mixing bowls and spoons
- 1.5 cups of Elmer's glue
- 1.5 cups of water
- 1.5 cups of liquid starch
- 3 shades of glitters (purple, blue, magenta)
- 3 shades of food coloring (purple, blue, magenta)
- Pour 1/2 cup of elmers glue in each bowl
- Pour 1/2 cup of water in each bowl
- Add food coloring to each bowl. Each bowl should get different color. Few drops should be fine.
- Add glitter to each bowl. Each bowl should get different color. we used half of small glitter bottle (about 3 tablespoons)
5. Mix well
6. Pour 1/2 cup of liquid starch in each bowl.
7. Mix until it becomes slime-like.
8. Mix 3 colored slimes together. Kids love this part!
and there you go! divide them into containers. If you are using this to match our Trip To The Moon theme, you can feel free to use this label. You can use this with Avery round labels that you can print at home.
Comments on this post (0)