Make colorful confetti mats for your next princess party. It can also be a fun project to do with your kids.
- Vinyl (We bought a 4-gauge vinyl on Amazon)
- Any kind of confetti
- Thread (Use colorful a thread to add more fun)
- Sewing machine (not pictured)
How to Make:
1. We are going to make a 14"x18" mat. Cut two pieces of vinyl larger than 14"x18" rectangle to give enough room for sewing. Then put 2 pieces together and draw a 14"x18" rectangle on the top layer with a light colored marker. This line will be a guideline for sewing.
2. Sew two pieces of vinyl together, following the guideline. Only sew 3 sides and leave one side open. You can choose any style of stitching on your sewing machine.
3. Here is the fun part! Fill the vinyl with colorful confetti. Kids love doing this. My 7 year old helped me with this step.
4. Seal the vinyl pocket by sewing the last side.
5. Trim excess vinyl from the edges and you are done!
Set your princess party table with our Once Upon A Time decorations and the confetti mats! You can use different colored confettis to coordinate other party themes.