Space Themed Party Ideas - Straw Rocket
This is a great way to entertain your kids on rainy days, a playdate, or at party. It's easy to do for any age and the best part, not a big mess! We think this would be a fun craft for a space themed party.
A lot of versions of this is out there but we made this one to match our Trip To The Moon party theme.
- our printable
- glue stick
- crayons or markers (only if you are using coloring version)
- Cut out rockets and rectangle
- Roll the rectangle strip loosely around the straw
- Glue or tape the edge
- Fold down top and tape it down
- Glue rockets front and back of this paper tube (tube should be aligned at the bottom of rocket)
- Slide the straw in and blow!
Comments on this post (0)