DIY Rainbow Unicorn Bookmark
April marks the beginning of Spring, which means flowers, showers and rainbows! We're celebrating Find a Rainbow Day by creating rainbow unicorn bookmarks. Make them with your little rainbow chaser as a fun DIY or makes a great party favor.
You can have a lot of fun planning a rainbow themed birthday party. Our Sweet Rainbow Collection makes it easy and provides everything you need - Birthday Banner, Garland, Invitations, Thank You Cards, Favor Bags, Stickers, Party Hats, Cupcake Toppers and don't forget the Balloons!
3-4 pastel yarn (about 20" long)
extra yarn (about 4" long)
extra yarn (about 3" long)
cardstock paper (for printing)
1. gather few colors of yarn
2. wrap about your hand 2 times.
3. tie the top of loop with extra yarn (about 4")
4. cut the bottom of loop
5. double knot upper loop with extra yarn (3")
5. download unicorn printable and cut it out. printable includes a custom coloring version as well. We recommend printing on a card stock to make it durable. After cutting out, use glue or double sided tape to layer front and back together (if you want it to be double sided). Then, punch a small hole where indicated.
6. tie the tail and you are done!
Comments on this post (0)